Now that we have had a holiday break and time to rejuvenate, it is time to dive into 2020. Right? Hold on! We need a bit more time before leaping into the fray. The new year is an excellent time for some introspection and big-picture thinking to help ensure that your organization finishes this year heading in the right direction.
Take some time and ask yourself these questions:
- What are the best things that happened in the organization in 2019?
- What seemed to drive the most member excitement?
- What engages members now?
- What do you want to know about members that you don’t currently know?
Your success can drive the organization’s success, so also ask yourself:
- What projects have been the most interesting to work on during the past three years?
- Are there ways you can leverage your strengths more?
- What tasks are a waste of your time and skills?
- What are your personal goals? How can you organize your schedule to make sure you have time to get them done?
Every day is busy, but sometimes we can get to the end of the year and feel like we’ve not achieved enough. With some big-picture thinking, you can do great things in 2020!