Engaging, story-filled, interactive presentations
How much do we know about our members? Having conducted 345 member interviews and counting (that is more than eight 40-hour work weeks of listening to association members) Amanda is in a unique position to channel member’s needs, feelings, worries, and opinions. She explains member’s problems and the barriers they describe interacting with associations. She does this by using rich stories and illustrative examples.
The path to significantly better association strategy, innovation, and marketing is to get very close to our members. Amanda invites audiences to stand in their member’s shoes. Each keynote or session is story-filled, interactive, and engaging.
- The Secrets of Member Engagement
- Developing Successful Onboarding Programs
- Fueling Exceptional New Member Experiences
Amanda frequently presents to
- Society of Association Executive Conferences & Events
- The staff of industry-specific associations
- Association staff retreats & meetings
- Live-video and webinar events
- Volunteer board meetings
- AMS user conferences
Find Amanda speaking
Amanda speaks to association professionals across the US and in Canada.
- ASAE’s Great Ideas and MM&C
- CalSAE, TSAE, FSAE, MASAE, NE/SAE, Associations North, ISAE, ESSAE, NYSAE
- Association Success, Engaging Associations, Association Chat
- Xperience, WildApricot, WebLink, NimbleUser
- Florida Realtors, PICPA, National Corn
- All upcoming events