How do you radically grow member engagement? How do you develop member engagement in a way that makes your members feel great? How do you improve member retention even after your renewal plan has plateaued?
Association professionals from every size and type of association participated in this mixed-method study. They shared what made their new member onboarding, orientation, and welcoming programs most successful.
Who should read this research report?
- Association CEOs
- VPs of Membership
- VPs of Marketing
- Association professionals with an interest in member engagement
- Association industry consultants and providers
What will you learn from this research report?
- The 3 strategies for successful new member engagement plans
- How to measure your plan’s effectiveness
- Which tactics work best and why
What can you do with the results of this research report?
- Build a robust plan for new member engagement
- Improve new member engagement and renewals
- Learn how to grow not just new member engagement but engagement with all members.
What association professionals are saying:
As we prepare to onboard hundreds of new members through organizational partnerships, this report made crystal clear that we can’t sit back and hope to sell the value of membership over time. We all know that old chestnut that you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression, but it’s tough to lobby for allocation of resources based on a platitude. The New Member Engagement Study suggests how much a first impression may actually be worth in new member retention, and that is something our senior management team can work with.
– Nick Marzano, Director of Education, Society of Hospital Medicine
Get tons of useful ideas about how to engage new members within the critical 3-day to 3-week window with your copy of the New Member Engagement Plan.