While conducting member research new members and long-time members share why they engage with their association (and why they don’t). Here’s why 3-7 year members engage with our associations:
- Because they have already found value and had great experiences, so they assume more value and great experiences are to be had.
- Because as they grow in their career or as their companies grow the association offers solutions to these new and advanced problems.
- Because when they were new members, the association helped them and they are starting something new again (new manager, new director, or starting a new project never done before in their organization).
- Because they are ready to switch organizations and they know networking can help them secure a better job faster.
- Because they said yes to a volunteer role and now they feel more responsibility to get engaged.