Engaging, story-filled, research-backed keynotes
How much do we know about our members? Amanda has conducted nearly 400 member interviews and counting so she is in a unique position to channel member’s needs, feelings, worries, and opinions. She explains member’s professional problems and the barriers they encounter interacting with associations. She does this by using rich stories and illustrative examples inviting participants to stand in their member’s shoes.
Amanda Kaiser learned strategic marketing at Crayola, then went agency-side in the advertising world, and ultimately landed in her beloved association community where she is a member researcher and keynote speaker.
Amanda has worked with dozens of associations large and small, most recently for the International Council on Systems Engineering where leadership is currently using the member research she conducted to increase member engagement. She is like the expedition leader for the association industry with her vast data set, endurance, and ability to distill complex issues into simple, successful actions.
Association professionals are facing decreasing memberships, decreasing engagement, and decreasing participation. Amanda helps association professionals slice through the clutter to see the solutions that will have the most significant outcome for their association. Amanda loves this work because associations have the power to improve their member’s careers and workplaces, so she tells research-backed stories about the silent issues that matter most to associations and their members.
Amanda frequently presents to
- Association professionals
- Association board members
- Chapter leaders and AMC conferences
- Staff members of industry-specific associations
- CEO, membership, and marketing summits for components of state, national, or international associations
Find Amanda speaking
Amanda speaks to association professionals across the US and in Canada.
- ASAE’s Great Ideas and MM&C, CSAE
- CalSAE, TSAE, FSAE, MASAE, NE/SAE, Associations North, ISAE, ESSAE, NYSAE
- SURGE, Engaging Associations, Association Chat, .orgCommunity, Seminar Web SAE Webinar Series
- Xperience, WildApricot, GrowthZone, WebLink, NimbleUser, Engaging AMS
- NAHB, Florida Realtors, National CPA Societies, National Corn
- All upcoming events
- Engineering Engagement
- Fueling Exceptional Member Experiences
- Developing the Stickiest New Member Engagement Program
- And more keynotes