Every year I look for the patterns in the most read posts because I’m curious about what topics, formats, or stories you like best. While I was pulling the metrics, I thought I’d share the recap of the most popular posts from last year with you.
- The Future of Associations Is Experiences. Members might join for the value, but they stay because of the experiences.
- Make Virtual Exhibiting and Sponsorship Worthwhile. Sponsorship ROI will be one of the biggest challenges for associations moving forward, and I can’t wait to help solve this problem.
- Micro-Volunteering Opportunities for Virtual Events. Members want more opportunities to contribute meaningfully. Association staff members need help. People engage more when they have some skin in the game. Micro-volunteering can be a big win-win!
- A New Session Model for Conferences. Members want to be a part of the conversation. Help them do this by considering this new session model.
- Are You Measuring Real Engagement? Current data captured may not be measuring real member engagement.
I plan to continue doing a lot of experimenting in virtual events, community-building, and member engagement in the coming year and will share the best of what I learn as I go. Stay tuned!