They wish for more meaningful:
- Connections because small talk doesn’t cut it.
- Programming because if they have to sit through another session about [insert beaten-to-death-superficial-industry-topic-here], they might have to stick a fork in their eyeball.
- Research because overall industry research doesn’t speak to their particular need, but custom does.
- Ways to participate because passively sitting and listening is boring, they want to contribute to the conversation.
- Content because who wants to see everyone’s best moments, they want to see the dirty underbelly of what went wrong before it went right.
How can your association plus up the meaning?
- The future of associations is experiences
- What are you doing about your member’s psychological safety?
- Networking is super awkward for a reason (and we can solve this)