You do not need a massive, complex, and perfectly polished new member onboarding plan to start engaging new members. Pick any one of these seven successful tips from the research to engage new members early in order to engage them for life!
- Train everyone working registration to warmly welcome every attendee.
- Find out if your AMS sends the first email new members receive and rewrite it.
- Try calling five new members to welcome them and find out why they joined.
- Determine if your welcome kit engages new members, if not, consider discontinuing it.
- Solve a problem for your new members within three days to three weeks of them joining.
- Cultivate a welcoming tone in your new member messaging.
- Allow new members to sample one benefit.
Get your copy of the study for free!
More articles about the research: