- On-boarding programs or lapsed-member programs?
- Seeking to please everyone in our industry or profession or solving the problems of a or a few core segments within our industry or profession?
- Messaging to members or connecting with members?
- Riding the status quo or trying new things?
- Listening to the voice of the board or helping the board to act on the wishes of the members?
- Focusing on membership or focusing on members?
Let’s find out what is working and not working at our association. Our resources are so small and our missions are so large we can’t afford to do tasks that don’t achieve our goals for very long.
- Do our association’s members feel taken care of?
- Associations are focusing their marketing effort on the wrong things
- Member-centric not membership-centric [guest post on AssociationMarketer.com]