The kids that hang on to the tow rope no matter what will learn to waterski that day.
I am always delighted when a kid forgets to let go. They are waterskiing for the very first time. The boat starts to pull, they lose their balance and their feet and skis shoot out behind them but for a few more seconds they hang on to that tow rope. Without fail, this kind of kid, has the will, persistence, grit and determination to hang on for the next 2, 8 or 22 times it takes to learn how to stand up (above water) on a pair of skis.
Hanging on no matter what is powerful.
- No matter the time it takes
- No matter the effort we put in
- No matter the set backs along the way
- No matter the times we change our tactics
- No matter how much we have to learn to be great
Hanging on no matter what is the way 99% of our goals are achieved.